The name of the Programme: Master Study Programme (Second-Cycle): Organization and Management of Human Resources and Educational Systems
The title obtained by the graduate: magister organizator, magistrica organizatorka (Master’s degree)
Duration: The study takes 2 years (4 semesters).
Objective of the Programme: The objective of the Master's Study is to train the students for the organization and management of human resource and educational systems, to provide them with broad business knowledge, to enable understanding of human resource and educational processes, and to embrace the methods and tools for their constant modernisation.
Moreover, the aim of the Master Study Programme is also to train the students for the design and implementation of solutions intended for the improvement of human resource and educational processes. Therefore, the student has to:
- Understand and model the personnel and educational processes, define and implement the process solutions, know the legal basis of the processes, manage the projects, and integrate the systems,
- Develop the people recruiting and selection processes, measure and evaluate their intellectual potentials and quality of knowledge,
- Identify the competences required by the job, and to assess the actual competences of employees,
- Use the information expert tools for the selection of people to the key organization roles,
- Manage the satisfaction research of the employees, organizational climate, the parameters of the organizational culture, work motivation, creativity, relationships, and communication,
- Master the methods of detection of needs for new knowledge and to support the knowledge management processes in a professional way,
- Master the modern approaches in the education of adults and modern methods of study,
- Train oneself in terms of design of personnel strategy and development policy, management of personnel systems and educational organizations.
The students acquire general competences, which enable them:
- To solve the problems and to judge critically,
- Use the system concepts in the process of understanding and identification of problems,
- To be able to apply both the traditional, as well as new concepts and knowledge,
- To understand that the system is composed of people, processes, and adequately used information,
- To gain solid ethical principles, skills for an effective interpersonal communication, and the ability to work in a team.
Course unit Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Statistics In Research A. Žnidaršič 7 75 Goal Achieving Strategies E. Jereb 8 60 Cross-Cultural Business Environment P. Šprajc 7 60 Management And Planning Of Human Resources M. Bernik 8 60 Competency Models I. Podbregar 7 60 Organizing Teaching And Training Processes M. Ferjan 8 60 Risk Management I. Podbregar, P. Šprajc 8 60 Elective subject 1 7 60
First Year - Elective subjects (student selects one of the following elective subjects):
Subject Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Quality Management And Business Excellence Approaches D. Maletič 7 60 Corporate Sustainability M. Maletič 7 60
Course unit Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Designing And Team Managing G. Vukovič 8 60 Human Resource Management Support In The Digital Age M. Kljajić Borštnar 8 60 Internal Communication Management M. Ferjan 8 60 Human Resource Development E. Jereb 7 60 Modern Organization And Management Tools J. Kovač 6 60 Elective subject 1 7 60 Elective subject 2 6 60 Master Thesis Z. Balantič, A. Žnidaršič 10 10
Second Year - Elective subjects (student selects one of the following elective subjects with 7 ECTS and one of the following elective subjects with 6 ECTS):
Subject Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Human Resources On The Labour Market V. Novak 6 60 Mastering Critical Infrastructure In An International Environment T. Ivanuša 6 60 Environmental Management M. Senegačnik 7 60 Business Ethics P. Šprajc, I. Podbregar 7 60