The Organizacija Journal
The Organizacija journal is a multidisciplinary, scientific and professional journal that publishes articles from the field of organizational sciences, business informatics, production systems and human resource management. It covers the following subjects:
- Designing and modernizing business processes and organizational structures;
- Organizational approaches and their application;
- Organizational measures for improving the efficiency and success of business systems;
- Quality management;
- Human resource management;
- Designing and modernizing information systems;
- Decision-making processes.
The journal also covers various current themes from organizational theory and practice, trends, new methods, techniques and approaches, their implementation into organizational practice and experience with their use.
Independent Administrative Clerk
Editor-in-chief and Responsible Editor