Application process for incoming Erasmus students
An electronic application form can be found at the following Internet site.
For admission to the University of Maribor in the framework of the Erasmus Programme, students must follow these 5 steps:
- Apply for your individual password (at the web page mentioned above),
- Complete the electronic Application Form, Learning Agreement, and Housing Application,
- Print out the fully completed Application Form and obtain the signature of the Erasmus academic coordinator at your home university. A university stamp is required.
- Request a Transcript of Records from your Home University. The Transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university Registrar's office; it must be written in the English language.
- Send the Application Form and the Transcript of Records to the following Address:
University of Maribor
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
Slomškov trg 15
Deadlines: first semester: 1st July, second semester: 1st December.
The International Relations Office (IRO) will send the form to the Erasmus Coordinator at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. If the student is accepted, (IRO) will send an Acceptance Letter and the confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student's Home University.
Process that the incoming Erasmus Student is required to do before exchange
- Keep in contact with the Erasmus Coordinator of the Faculty of Organizational Sciences to consult about courses you may choose. Fill out and sign your Erasmus learning agreement by consulting Erasmus Coordinator of your University/faculty/department. For the courses that are given by the Faculty of Organizational Sciences and related with ECTS credits, please check out the following link.
- We recommend you to make an appropriate health insurance which is valid for Slovenia and may cover health cost before you come.
- Accomodation: In the period of study accomodation can be arranged in the dormitory, which is located just beside the faculty. For further informations and reservations contact Faculty Erasmus Coordinator.
- Residence permit - EU (39.2KB)
- Residence permit - non-EU (30.8KB)